The WuXi AppTec Research Service Division (RSD) supports clients in the discovery and development of future therapeutics. Through comprehensive discovery and technology platforms, peer-recognized scientific leadership and expertise in oncology, immunology, infectious disease, neurosciences, fibrosis, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, RSD works collaboratively to rapidly advance programs from target through to preclinical selection and beyond.
RSD’s discovery platform encompasses biology, chemistry, structural biology, biophysics and ADME/PK, in addition to the capabilities of newly acquired HD Biosciences (HDB), and is trusted by over 3,000 international clients, ranging from pharma and biotech to academia and non-profit institutions.
Click here and learn more about RSD https://wuxi-rsd.com/
Location: Shanghai, China
• PhD/PostDoc in computer-aided drug design (CADD) or computational chemistry or closely related discipline
• Provide computational chemistry support to research projects using a broad spectrum of structure-based drug design and cheminformatics techniques and analyses
• Capable of applying state-of-the-art computational approaches to solving drug discovery research problems
• Expertise in computational methods: molecular docking, homology modeling, structure- and ligand-based design, conformational analysis, molecular dynamics, QSAR, binding free energy calculations
• Proficient in drug design modeling packages like Schrodinger/MOE
• Experience in AI technologies in drug discovery is a plus
• Proven record of scientific rigor and scientific success
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Team oriented with demonstrated collaborative behavior
• Ability to multi-task and project prioritization
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability