WuXi AppTec HitS Unit provides a one-stop Target-to-Hit services that enable companies in the pharmaceuticals, biotech and academics worldwide to seek premium drug discovery. As an innovation-driven and customer-focused unit, HitS helps our partners to improve the productivity of advancing hit discovery through high-quality and cost-effective solutions. With industry-leading capabilities such as protein science, biophysics, DNA-encoded library technology, and structure-based drug design, HitS is committed to drive toward the realization of the vision that every drug can be made and every disease can be treated.
Empowered by the HitS platform, our partners can start with an idea in mind and be provided with a high quality, one-stop solution that gives a validated hit with clear MOA for the following hit-to-lead research.
Location: Shanghai, China
- Plans, designs, conducts research programs/technology programs or experimental strategies within DEL tech development goals
- Collaborate with key disciplines to manage and resolve scientific, technical issues and improve study consistency, quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Interprets results and presents within DEL and outside DEL
- Implements strategies for automated screens
- Coordinates cross-functional efforts to meet near-term or long-term project goals
- Troubleshoot chemistry
- PhD or equivalent in chemistry or related discipline; MS degree with industry experience is acceptable
- In depth knowledge of, and hands-on experience with organic chemistry
- Good communication skills. Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills
- Good literature search skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and deliver results on time
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started.