68 Fifth Ave. 4th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Job Position: Analyst (Intern)
XRC Labs is an accelerator for the next generation of disruptors in the retail technology and consumer goods sectors. Our mission is to invest in and foster companies and products that innovate the face of retail and consumer goods fulfillment in a rapidly changing marketplace using design thinking as a key driving process. Our investments span the entire retail value chain: supply chain, store tech, online tech, analytics, consumer brands, and martech/adtech.
We are looking for interns to join the team as an analyst. This position is typically geared towards students or folks who would like to gain experience as an intern working with startups at an accelerator. During the program, you will help with one or more of XRC’s business divisions (Business Development, Sourcing, Marketing, Growth, or Labs) and work closely with the team to help our startups.
Some of the sample projects that you may work on include:
- Research and write-ups for diligence, market sizing, financial models, business strategy, and other ad-hoc projects (All)
- Attending events/conferences and conducting interviews and channel checks to help find new startups to join XRC (Sourcing)
- Producing content for reports and presentations to help establish XRC as a Thought Leader (Marketing)
- Work on social media campaigns (Marketing)
- Establishing and maintaining relationships to expand the XRC sponsorship base and ecosystem (Business Development)
- Developing curriculum and helping to plan and host events for the startups (Labs)
- A passion for startups, retail, and technology
- Ability to thrive and grow in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment; quick to adapt to new challenges and change
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful; takes ownership of projects and enjoys figuring things out on their own
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple teams on multiple projects
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including – PowerPoint, Keynote) with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel)—able to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative. Financial modeling experience is a plus.
- Strong research skills. Knowledge of retail/consumer landscape and growth strategy is a plus, but not required.
Time Commitment and Compensation
- 20-40 hours a week (3-6 month Period); typically part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer
- Monthly stipend
- Position will be Remote for the Fall Semester
If you are interested in applying please fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/eGGEtEjprM1shYFC6