Your opportunity is to make Zelos a leader sport analytics industry and drive brand awareness by interfacing with professional athletes through our influencer marketing initiatives and drive awareness with social media community outreach. You’ll be working closely with other PR, Design, and Executive roles along with 1:1 mentorship opportunities with our PR and Communications Experts.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while simultaneously seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented and goal driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and agency partners
- Must possess the ability to execute a wide variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and ability to analyze data sets from ad performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.