ZS is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS’ Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST – INTERN
- Assist in the development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation;
- Candidates should be in their junior year of a Bachelor’s degree or in the first year of their master’s degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.