Welcome to Students!
Please submit your application to our ZS job posting found here: https://bit.ly/3jewO5n
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’ Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
DATA SCIENCE ASSOCIATE INTERN
Data Science Associate Interns (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
• Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
• Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
• Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
• Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline, and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
• Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
• Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
• Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.