Penn First-Generation Low-Income Law School Application Fee Waiver Program
Penn Career Services supports first-generation low-income law school applicants through partnerships with 12 law schools to eliminate financial barriers.
Completion and submission of the Penn First-Generation Low-Income Law School Application Fee Waiver Request Form allows applicants to be considered for law school application fee waivers from the following institutions:
Boston College Law School
Boston University School of Law
Emory University School of Law
Fordham Law School
Georgetown University Law Center
Harvard Law School
University of Chicago The Law School
University of Michigan Law School
University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
University of Virginia Law School
Vanderbilt University Law School
Yale Law School
To participate in this program, you must meet the following criteria…
- Be a current undergraduate Penn student
- Identify as the first in your family to graduate from a 4-year institution
- Qualify as a “highly aided” student by Penn Student Financial Services
** Please contact a pre-law advisor if you would like assistance, but do not meet the program eligibility requirements.
If you received an LSAC Fee Waiver, there is no need for the Penn FGLI Law School Waiver Application form. Please refer to the LSAC Fee Waiver instructions.
- Download and complete the section of the form entitled, “To Be Completed By Law School Applicant.”
- ON or AFTER October 15, 2020, email the form to email@example.com Penn Student Financial Services for signature completion. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing. The completed form will be returned to you via email.
- Submit the signed form to the appropriate law school(s) via the fee waiver instructions listed on the form.