At Giampolo Law Group (GLG), we’re passionate about helping you achieve your business and personal goals. Our firm is changing what people expect from their attorneys by delivering customized, results-driven legal services to every business, organization and individual we represent. GLG legal and business expertise is matched only by our commitment to client service.
GLG does significant work in the community in addition to the legal services that we provide and we are looking for social media interns to help leverage our efforts and get the word out about all that we have to offer.
The intern will be expected to work approx 5-7 hours a week and be responsible for:
Creating brand coherency and a strategic social media plan
Producing content for all social media platforms
Posting on all social media platforms
Analyzing and Identifying weak points, strengths and delivering reports
The Ideal Intern Will Have:
- Photo Editing/Video Editing skills preferred
- Adept with social media integrations
- Ability to adjust to brand tone and mission
- Strategic and critical thinking ability effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong editing, note-taking skills
- Energy and desire to present fresh ideas
- Attention to detail
- Creative content creator
- Basic understanding of social media campaigns
- Flexibility and sense of humor
- Detail-oriented, sense of tracking trends
- Good judgement for appropriate, witty content
- Seek out partnership opportunities!