Before requesting a review, look through our Resume and Cover Letter “Learn How To” sections for guides, templates, samples, and tips!
Undergraduate Students & Undergraduate Alumni
- First, review our Undergraduate Resume Guide and Undergraduate Resume Checklist.
- Please include the title, field, and/or type of position you are seeking.
- Please allow up to one week for your review to be completed by an advisor; you will receive an email when it is ready for you. We try our best to complete reviews in this window, but may take longer during peak recruiting seasons or the start of semesters.
- Accepted Document Types: Doc, Docx, PDF
- For applications to graduate, law, or professional school, please scroll down on this page for instructions.
Please log-in to our site with your PennKey to continue. Click "Log in" at the top right.
Note: You may not submit a new resume for review until you have received feedback on your last submitted resume. You may not submit the same document for review more than two times in one month. Maximum of one resume for review per week.
Applications for Graduate & Professional School
- For graduate programs in Nursing, Education, Counseling/Psychology, and Social Work/Social Policy/Social Welfare, please schedule an appointment via Handshake with Sharon Fleshman, Esther Ra, or Patty Greenfield.
- Click here for more information about any other graduate program, medical school, and law school application material critiques.
- Law School Application Resume Review: please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5-7 business days for processing. Applicants are limited to one review per application cycle and review appointments will become available at the start of the fall semester.
Graduate Students, Graduate Alumni, and Current Postdoctoral Fellows
You can make an appointment with a career advisor at any time, but you’ll find it more helpful if you have a draft version of your resume (and/or other job search materials) to get the most useful feedback.
**SEAS Master’s candidates: You are encouraged to review the Undergraduate Resume Guide and Undergraduate Resume Checklist
- Use Targeted Resume, a tool that can increase the chance that your resume will pass any automated screening processes.
- Get a head start with some of the following videos. You can find more on our YouTube channel.
- To make an appointment, log in to Handshake or call 215-898-7530.
- Or schedule a Same Day Drop-In phone appointment by signing up on Handshake beginning at 9:15AM the day of the appointment.
- Note: Please include your phone number when making the appointment and be sure to be available for the advisor at the time you select. These slots are for 15 minutes appointments so it may not be possible to get a complete review during this time.
Note: For non-online Master’s Degree Candidates in the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS), you may also complete the Document Review Request form under the Undergraduate Students section.