- Preparing for a career in medicine
- Planning gap year opportunities
- Applying to medical school
- Navigating the medical school admissions process
- Exploring a career in dentistry
- Preparing for a career in dentistry
- Applying to dental school
- Navigating the dental school admissions process
Other Health Professions
- Discover opportunities in various health professions
- Understand required coursework
- Plan your academic career
- Explore programs for professional education
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to meet with a pre-health advisor.
Statistics for Pre-Health Penn Applicants
Review the programs and institutions attracting Penn pre-health students.
Many pre-health students wonder what the difference is between shadowing and clinical volunteering, as well as how much of these experiences they before applying to professional school. Here’s a quick take:
Shadowing is observing a medical professional at work in …
It’s Halloween, but CS Radio is here to make things a little less scary with resources in some surprising places.
Anyone who has ever had to look for a job is very familiar with the phrase “applicant must have good communication skills.” In fact, most organizations would likely list effective communication as one of the biggest challenges they face. …