- Preparing for a career in medicine
- Planning gap year opportunities
- Applying to medical school
- Navigating the medical school admissions process
- Exploring a career in dentistry
- Preparing for a career in dentistry
- Applying to dental school
- Navigating the dental school admissions process
Other Health Professions
- Discover opportunities in various health professions
- Understand required coursework
- Plan your academic career
- Explore programs for professional education
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to meet with a pre-health advisor.
Statistics for Pre-Health Penn Applicants
Review the programs and institutions attracting Penn pre-health students.
Resources for Pre-Health Applicants
View a selection of resources for clinical volunteering, community engagement and the application process.
The AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP) provides people who qualify with a free MCAT Prep bundle of online products, a reduced registration fee for the MCAT, free access to the MSAR, and waived AMCAS fees up to 20 schools. This …
We welcome Gloria Kim, our Pre-Med Peer Career Adviser, to discuss what it’s like to be pre-med during a pandemic and what questions her fellow pre-med Penn students have been asking.
Our theme music …
Since medical schools have shifted to virtual interviews in response to the pandemic, applicants need to adjust their preparation to address this new format. Below is a compendium of resources to help you make the most of your virtual interviews …
In honor of National First Gen Day on November 8th, 2020, Career Services is highlighting experiences, perspectives and advice from first gen professionals in various career fields.
Register HERE to receive a link to our pre-recorded conversation with Dr. Meghan …
Check out “Tips for Medical School Applicants with Disabilities,” by Dr. Kathleen Franco as well as the DocsWithDisabilities Podcast hosted by Dr. Lisa Meeks of the University of Michigan.