- Preparing for a career in medicine
- Planning gap year opportunities
- Applying to medical school
- Navigating the medical school admissions process
- Exploring a career in dentistry
- Preparing for a career in dentistry
- Applying to dental school
- Navigating the dental school admissions process
Other Health Professions
- Discover opportunities in various health professions
- Understand required coursework
- Plan your academic career
- Explore programs for professional education
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to meet with a pre-health advisor.
Statistics for Pre-Health Penn Applicants
Review the programs and institutions attracting Penn pre-health students.
Fall 2020 will look like no other semester in Penn’s history and certainly not what any of us had imagined. Even though we will be working remotely, Career Services is fully prepared to continue to provide all of the services …
Career Services will be offered in a virtual fashion this fall, but in the same robust manner that you’ve come to expect. Learn more about virtual appointments, career fairs, and more. Learn more about our fall plans here.
Preparation for the 2021 medical school application cycle is ramping up and Penn students and alumni are busy finishing courses, taking the MCAT, writing their personal statements, and deciding on school lists. It is a stressful and busy time under …
Dear Pre-Health Students,
Many of you have reached out about taking the P/F grading option for pre-medical requirements. At this point in time, as of March 24, 2020, most medical schools have not formally set a policy regarding requirements taken P/F …
Pre-Health Spotlight Series
Over the course of the spring semester, we look forward to highlighting the wonderful efforts of pre-health campus organizations serving the community. Many organizations provide an opportunity to gain clinical experience and learn about the field of …