- Preparing for a career in medicine
- Planning gap year opportunities
- Applying to medical school
- Navigating the medical school admissions process
- Exploring a career in dentistry
- Preparing for a career in dentistry
- Applying to dental school
- Navigating the dental school admissions process
Other Health Professions
- Discover opportunities in various health professions
- Understand required coursework
- Plan your academic career
- Explore programs for professional education
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to meet with a pre-health advisor.
Statistics for Penn Applicants
Review the programs and institutions attracting Penn pre-health students.
Resources for Pre-Health Applicants
View a selection of resources for clinical volunteering, community engagement and the application process.
In celebration of First Gen Week at Penn, Career Services is highlighting experiences, perspectives and advice from first gen professionals in various career fields.
Learn about life in the medical field through a conversation with Perelman SOM student & MedLegs …
Connect. Learn. Explore.
Curious about a career in consulting? Contemplating a pivot into the legal field? Trying to understand the best way your skills would fit into media? Gain industry insights by learning from the experiences of others. Join …
“So, what do people usually ask during these appointments?” Pre-health advisors answer a lot of questions about grades, required courses and MCAT scores, which are important. The AAMC’s Advisor Corner asked advisors, “What question do you wish your advisees would …
Last year, AAMC had to make significant changes to the MCAT testing experience in response to the pandemic. This year some things have returned to normal (the full-length test has resumed, for example), but there are still pandemic-related changes to …
During the Pre-Health Chat: Finding Balance as a Pre-Health Student at Penn, Maya Moore CAS ’20 and Jakub Jarmula CAS ’19 shared reflections on managing competing priorities as pre-health students. Maya, a current medical school applicant, suggested tips for navigating the …