- Preparing for a career in medicine
- Planning gap year opportunities
- Applying to medical school
- Navigating the medical school admissions process
- Exploring a career in dentistry
- Preparing for a career in dentistry
- Applying to dental school
- Navigating the dental school admissions process
Other Health Professions
- Discover opportunities in various health professions
- Understand required coursework
- Plan your academic career
- Explore programs for professional education
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to meet with a pre-health advisor.
Statistics for Pre-Health Penn Applicants
Review the programs and institutions attracting Penn pre-health students.
Resources for Pre-Health Applicants
View a selection of resources for clinical volunteering, community engagement and the application process.
We welcome Gloria Kim, our Pre-Med Peer Career Adviser, to discuss what it’s like to be pre-med during a pandemic and what questions her fellow pre-med Penn students have been asking.
Our theme music …
Since medical schools have shifted to virtual interviews in response to the pandemic, applicants need to adjust their preparation to address this new format. Below is a compendium of resources to help you make the most of your virtual interviews …
In honor of National First Gen Day on November 8th, 2020, Career Services is highlighting experiences, perspectives and advice from first gen professionals in various career fields.
Register HERE to receive a link to our pre-recorded conversation with Dr. Meghan …
Check out “Tips for Medical School Applicants with Disabilities,” by Dr. Kathleen Franco as well as the DocsWithDisabilities Podcast hosted by Dr. Lisa Meeks of the University of Michigan.
The decision to take courses for a grade versus pass/fail is a significant one and there may be multiple factors at play. Different circumstances will determine whether or not (and how many) P/F courses may make sense for each …