Our growing brand is looking for a video editor to join our internship program this summer.
We will be creating a wealth of content surrounding our brand which encompasses the Giampolo law group, a wellness program, and a brand-new COVID-19 related start up.
The intern will be under the supervision of Angela Giampolo, the founder of Giampolo law group and the growing brand. Working hours will vary but will not go beyond 10-15 per-week.
Learning Objectives: Interns will become more equipped to enter our post-COVID-19 virtual world, by becoming proficient in working with our virtual team on several creative projects. Interns will learn our unique editorial process, acquire entrepreneurial skills needed for growing start-ups, like developing communication skills, interpreting brand tone and translating our tone into a product.
The Ideal candidate should be passionate about video production and be proficient in several applications like Adobe Creative Suites, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop (required) or other application similar.
- An excellent visual story-teller
- Help build out a tone for our brand through video-editing
- Implement the right video hosting tools to meet our goals
- Repurpose and edit video content for use on our other social media mediums like podcasts, instagram, facebook, linked-in ect..
- Partner with content, design, social media teams to execute programming properly
- Experience recording and keying objects and talent on green screen.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be flexible, reliable and dependable
- Degree in film, video, communication, graphic design or a similar field is a PLUS