The 2020 Creative Career Fair
Thursday, February 20th, 2020 ~ 11:00am – 3:00pm
Hall of Flags, Houston Hall
3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
About the Fair
Recruit highly qualified University of Pennsylvania students interested in creative careers such as arts, entertainment, advertising and more for permanent and/or summer employment. Participating industries include: Arts/Entertainment | Media/Communications | Fashion/Retail | Publishing/Editorial/Journalism.
Open to all Penn students and alumni served by Career Services, freshmen through Ph.D., seeking entry-level, advanced-level & summer positions. Dress for this event is business casual.
How to Register
Register for this event on Handshake: https://upenn.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/13037/
Registration & Fees
The registration fee is $150 ($75 for non-profit organizations) and includes:
- One six-foot table (please note we cannot accomodate displays wider than 6′)
- Lunch for up to 2 Representatives
- Pay by Credit Card: When you register, you will receive an email stating that we have received your registration. Please not that this is NOT a confirmation email. Once you are approved you will receive an additional email with more information and an invoice with a link to pay online.
- Pay By Check: Please make checks payable to “The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania”. The University of Pennsylvania’s Tax ID Number is: 23-1352685.
- Mail check to: University of Pennsylvania, Career Services, ATTN: Spring Career Fair, McNeil Building, Suite 20, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6209
- Please note: Cancellations after January 19th are payable in full and are non-refundable.
Directions and Parking
The Creative + Common Good Fair will be held in Bodek Lounge and Hall of Flags in Houston Hall, at 3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Follow the links for parking and directions to the campus of the University of Pennsylvania, and hotel and dining options.If you have any questions, please contact Natty Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 215-898-7529.